Timeless SEO Secrets That Search Engines Don't Want You To Know About
by Dr. Ty Belknap.
At intra-designs.com, we strongly believe that every Web user is entitled to know in advance just how his or her personal information may be used in the course of doing business online. Because your privacy is very important to us, we've established these principles regarding your right to choose whether to be contacted, and how your personal information may be used by us when you provide it on the intra-designs.com web site.
- Our site includes online surveys and registration forms that request contact information, such as your name and e-mail address, in exchange for providing you with access to specific information or special features. Unless you indicate otherwise at the time you provide this information, we may use your personal information to contact you with updates regarding our site and our company.
- From time to time, we may run contests or promotions on our site in which we ask you to provide contact information. We may use this information to send you updates about our site and our company unless you specify otherwise. Of course, we will also use this information to contact you if, for example, you should win a prize.
- We may use the data you provide to tailor your experience on our site, to display content we think may be of particular interest to you, or to enable us to customize what you see when you visit our site in accordance with your preferences.
- At each location where we request personal information, you can opt not to be contacted by us. If you ask not to be contacted, we will honor your choice, and your preference for privacy will not prevent you from having access to specific information or special features for which registration is required.
- Our site also contains links to other Web sites with which we have affiliations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these or any other Web sites or enterprises.